Looking to escape the dog days of summer?
Come stay with us at Hotel Palomar in Dallas.We are celebrating my new position with a special pet friendly
“WAGS” package,complete with the best in tips and treats for four-legged friends.
Our hotel welcomes any number of pets without size or weight restrictions
and at no additional charge to guests.
The Hotel Palomar Chef Concierge Andrew and I are always available to help arrange pet sitting,
grooming, walking and veterinary services to keep pets happy and healthy during their stay.
We also encourage our guests to complete the hotel’s convenient Pet Registration form to help customize
your stay with us.
Our Special Wags Package:
“WAGS” package at Hotel Palomar Dallas will be offered now through
December 31, 2012, and features a variety of amenities for guests’ VIPs (Very Important Pets),
• 25 percent off overnight luxury accommodations
• Food and water bowls and a comfy dog bed placed in room
• “Hotel Guest” pet ID tags with contact information for safety while out on the town
• Wag bag with bottled water, designer treats, and Higgins’ helpful tips for pet-friendly
restaurants, dog parks, specialty stores and more
• Easy access to our grassy area with bag dispenser and disposal, for walking your pet
Dallas Morning News with Higgins on Pet Friendly Hotel Palomar
Our Rates Start at just $210 a night, Higgins’ pet-friendly ‘WAGS’ package can be booked online with rate code “WAGS” or by calling 214-520-7969 and requesting the package by name. Visit HotelPalomarDallas.com
Liked today’s post? Don’t miss tomorrow…..
Drop your email in the box below to receive Beagle Daily by email. You can unsubscribe with one click.
Powered by Facebook Comments