Its not hard to spoil your puppy or
adult beagle. Especially during the holidays
like Fourth of July, summer b-b-q’s and
Giving our pets affection this way,
could do more harm than good. You could
make your beagle very sick. There are certain
foods that are extremely toxic to their system.
Some of the foods listed below you probably
already knew, about. My hope is that this list
will help keep your beagle healthy.
If you suspect that your beagle has ingested anything
toxic, note if you can how much they have eaten. Also date the
time they ate it. Call your local vet right away. If their office is
closed they usually have a 911 emergency number you can call. Give them the
details, and for more help call ASPCA
Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435.
Foods to Avoid
Avocados the leaves, seeds and fruit contain,persin.
This has been known to cause vomiting and diarrhea.
Cat Food, very high in protein and fat for dogs, it
can make them very sick.
Chocolate coffee tea or caffeine, harms the heart, lungs,kidney
and central nervous system. Causes increased urination, tremors, seizures, vomiting, diarrhea,
abnormal heart rate, and overheating.
Sugarless Gum, even if your dog has bad breath,
this is not the answer. Made with xylitol, causes low
blood sugar and severe liver damage. So don’t give it to them
Check this Extensive list of Toxic Foods
Also check this list for toxic plants
Here is the hotline for Animal Poison Control (888) 426-4435.
ASPCA Pet Tips: 17 Common Poisonous Plants
Liked today’s post? Don’t miss tomorrow…..
Drop your email in the box below to receive Beagle Daily by email. You can unsubscribe with one click.
Powered by Facebook Comments